Looking for that iron cast skillet that will make you say what a dream to cook in it? Well, the cooking appliance market is huge. Getting the best one out of the market is not going to be easy. That makes one rely on the web so much! Lately, you may have been hearing about Staub iron skillets. But not finding reviews to satisfy you.
Well, we are going to introduce you to two of the best Staub cast iron skillet reviews. We have gathered information from online and checked out their customer reviews. Hope, you will get to know about the two a lot more after reading the content.
Best Staub Iron Skillet Reviews
Choosing the two was a difficult task for us. But we did our job. Today we are going to talk about the Staub 12-inch cast iron skillet and the Staub Cast Iron 10″ Fry Pan. Both of them are great in their own way. Well, let’s get to the review part.
1. Staub 12-inch cast iron skillet
- Color: Grenadine
- Item Dimensions: 19.29 x 15.35 x 2.17 in
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- Size: 12″
- Weight: 7.8 pounds
Looking for a terrific and versatile cast iron skillet? Well, we know about one. This 12-inch iron skillet is a perfect partner in your kitchen. What makes it so special? Let’s just check it out.
- Cast iron skillet: Made using raw cast iron the skillet is a great partner in any sort of kitchen. The enamel coating makes it look beautiful. All the edges are smoothly carved and the weight is perfect. Cast iron pans are a little heavier. If the pan is lightweight, you cannot say that it’s the real deal.
- No need for seasoning: As we mentioned above, this one is made from raw cast iron. So, you don’t need to season it. Mostly your seasoning will come off.
- Non-stick pan: The enamel paint makes it non-stick. Just like a full cast iron skillet.
- Durable and lifetime guarantee: The skillet is durable and guarantees lifetime support. Both the inside and outside being coated using enamel, the product will stay rust free all the time. You will get lifetime support unless you wrestle with it.
- Easy clean up: Cleaning up the skillet is always easy as it is non-sticky.
- Handling: Handling the iron skillet is just as fun. The handle features a long handle to keep the heat away from your reach. You can seer any meat or stir fry anything. It also features a pouring spout so that you can remove fat while cooking.
- Rust free and lifetime support
- Easy to handle
- No need for seasoning
- Easy cleaning option
- Pouring spout for easy fat removal
- Mostly the seasoning will come off
2. Staub Cast Iron 10″ Fry Pan
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 15.3 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 6.77 pounds
- Material: Cast iron
- Color: Grenadine
Featuring the next one of our list, the Staub Cast Iron 10″ Fry Pan. Just like the previous one, this one is also a great match for your kitchen. Both looks the same. But what is the difference? Let’s just check out the features of the product.
- Heat distribution: The pan distributes evenly. One of the major problems among the cast iron products is that getting the full attention of the heat on the pan gets tough. But this pan will distribute all the heat evenly to make your cooking just as good.
- Cast iron skillet: Cast iron was a popular cooking item back in the old days. They are heavy and always cannot retain all the heat. But still, when there is a need for cooking food in high heat, you cannot ask for a better appliance than the cast iron skillets. This product is made using quality cast iron that’s why the pan is a little heavier.
- Better cooking option: You can cook just about any food with this iron skillet. Browning is always great in the pan. also, this pan makes good markings on non-scrambled food. Cooking gets fun every time you go on cooking. Also, this item makes a perfect match in just about any kitchen.
- Pouring spout: Features a pouring spout to make it easy to remove fat while cooking. If you are cooking liquid dishes, this spout will help you while serving.
- Easy clean-up: This iron skillet is coated using enamel. So, no need for seasoning. The enamel makes the pan completely non-stick and that’s why clean-up gets easier.
- Easy handling and versatile: Being versatile and all, the pan is great for handling. Whatever you cook, or wherever you cook. That will not affect your cooking. The handle has a rubber grip so that you don’t catch heat all the time. Not just that, the skillet is compact.
- Easy to clean
- Compact and easy to handle
- Rust free and lifetime support
- Cast iron skillet
- The seasoning mostly comes off
You can also Try- Finix Cast Iron Pan. It is one of the best.
FAQ about Staub Cast Iron Pan
What are the main differences between Staub 12-inch iron skillet and Staub cast iron 10” fry pan?
Well, both of the iron skillets look just the same. Also, their features are quite the same. The difference is their size and support. The first one is a 12 inches skillet and the other one is 10 inches. You don’t need to season the 12-inches skillet because of the enamel coating. Both the pan retains heat and makes cooking a lot more fun.
But when it comes to cooking a lot of items like frying, stir-frying, scramble food or non-scramble food, the 10 inches pan will win. Even you will get marking after cooking. Browning is always better with the Staub 10 inches pan. For learning about cast iron cooking read Cast iron cooking for dummies.
My recommendation is, you should get the Staub 12 inch cast iron pan.
Even though both the skillet looks just the same, they have differences. The picture cannot say it all. Staub iron skillets are fine for cooking. But finding a good review of the products is quite hard for one. Today, we just tried to help you with the reviews.
Basically, when one is looking for a skillet they want the skillet to be versatile, heat retentive and easy to handle. Clean up should also be quite easy. Both of the iron skillets feature all the support you want. Hope, you can choose the best one for your kitchen.